Less work, more security
Protect your customers and staff, and prevent property damage.
- Avoid injuries by limiting access to dangerous equipment or facilities.
- Save lives by preventing an active shooter from entering safe rooms.
- Curb theft by restricting high-security areas to authorized personnel only.
Control from anywhere
Security is no longer restricted to the control room. Control access from anywhere with a web-based dashboard or mobile apps for iOS and Android.
Grows with you
Reduce complexity by controlling more than 1 facility from the same location. You can manage any number of properties from a single access control system.
Interested in TEC Business Services?Enter your address below
For businesses with low employee turnover, or stringent security requirements consider specialty readers.
- Hygienic and convenient touchless access with proximity readers.
- Secure and durable identity cards with Wiegand readers.
- Card free access using fingerprint, handprint, iris and more with biometric readers.
For high staff turnover or heavy traffic secure access consider general readers. These readers are also useful for one time access, or event coordination.
- Single code, easy to update pin based access with secure keypads.
- High volume, affordable identity cards with magnetic stripe readers.
- One time use, and low-cost access cards with bar code readers.
- Control access from anywhere. Set user access levels and receive alerts from a central system with online locks. Available in wired or wireless.
- Manage access with an affordable wireless option. Off-line locks are battery-operated, standalone1 units that quickly expand your current system.
1. Off-line locks have no remote capabilities.
Keep your security systems up and running with a TEC Security maintenance plan.
Talk to someone you can trust. Our dedicated support staff are committed to you, and your business.
Boxed solutions can only solve so many problems. We tailor custom, onsite solutions to your specific business needs.