Account Executive | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a leader in traditional network communications as well as hosted voice and internet. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with cutting edge technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is looking for an Account Executive. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who's on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling TEC services and technology, leveraging relationships and closing new business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop sales of TEC's strategic product line, including broadband, special networking, VoIP services
- Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals
- Maintain strong knowledge of all of TEC and competition's products
- Hunting for new business through cold calling
- Meet ambitious sales goals
- Build and foster meaningful business relationships, and internal partnerships
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3 years of sales experience in a direct sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in outside direct B2B sales
- Relationship management
- Consultative Selling
- Industry Knowledge
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.