About the Job
TEC is looking for a Field Services Technician that will perform installation and repair of security systems, voice, data, broadband and SIP. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who’s on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
As a Field Services Technician, you will be responsible for installing and repairing voice, data, broadband and security systems. Job requires familiarity with industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Knowledge of basic telephony and data communications, wiring and devices is essential.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Install company products and services including voice, data, broadband, video & security systems
- Create, manage, update and escalate tickets in ticketing system;
- Troubleshoot and resolve/repair customer issues associated with company products and services
- Local travel required a valid driver’s license with clean driving record a must
- Operate test equipment to test circuits
- Support customers by phone and on-site to identify and resolve issues with services.
- Experience with voice and data communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Technical support experience
- Reliable & dependable
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company procedures
- Build positive relationship with customers an coworkers
- Computer literate with experience in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Operate DS1, DS3, and Ethernet test equipment
- Previous experience installing and maintaining security, home automation and video surveillance
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.