About the Job
TEC is recruiting for an Operations Analyst III who supports the Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance through research and maintenance of tariffs and policy and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze financial data;
- Responsible for monthly carrier access billing for switched access;
- Assist in maintaining TEC’s compliance with FCC and PSC orders;
- Prepare monthly analysis and account reconciliations;
- Prepare revenue and related journal entries;
- Assist in yearly budget preparation;
- Maintain the department’s online library and file storage system;
- Responsible for Specialized Services Circuits and State Contract Services;
- Assist in negotiation, development, maintenance and execution of contracts and agreements;
- Assist in preparation of document requests for external audits and reviews;
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting preferred; or a minimum of five years’ experience and responsibility in statistical analysis or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications; Must be strong in Excel;
- Good organization, presentation, negotiations and communication skills;
- Detailed oriented with a background in problem solving skills and the ability to multi-task.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.