About the Job
TEC is currently recruiting an Operations Analyst to work in a team environment to support all aspects of the Revenue Assurance Department. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who’s a leader in the communications industry, then join TEC.
The overall purpose of this position is to provide support to the Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance. The position relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and works under immediate supervision.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze financial data using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Assist in monthly carrier access billing for switched access;
- Assist in the handling of TEC’s compliance with Federal and State tariffs;
- Assist in the accounting, analysis, reconciliations and collections of revenue settlements;
- Assist in the handling of Specialized Services Circuits and State Contract Services;
- Assist or prepare filings for regulatory certifications and reporting requirements;
- Assist in the maintenance and execution of contracts and agreements maintained by the Revenue Assurance Department;
- Assist in the ordering and tracking of inventory items;
- Assist or prepare materials on development and implementation of new TEC products and services;
- Assist in the preparation of document requests for external audits and reviews;
- Special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- College degree in Business or Accounting preferred; or a minimum of five years of experience in the telecommunications industry or related field.
- Excellent computer, organizational and clerical skills including keyboarding proficiency, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Detailed oriented with a background in problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.