About the Job
The overall purpose of this position is to assist in the promoting, marketing and selling of all company products and services to current and potential customers as well as interface with customers for service requests, trouble calls, and payment collections. Relies on experience, judgement and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job with a variety of tasks.
- Responsible for answering incoming phone calls regarding technical questions and problem resolution related to TEC products;
- Establishes customer rapport and promotes effective relationships, interpreting and partnering with customers to meet their technology and data objectives;
- Assist in promoting, marketing, selling, and supporting all products and services of TEC;
- Receive and process customer orders to include processing customer service applications;
- Exercises sound judgment and acts in the best interest of both the customer and TEC.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- High School diploma; a college degree or GED in addition to 3 years prior experience in telecommunications or related industry;
- Demonstrates skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems;
- Demonstrates skills in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer;
- Technology proficient;
- Familiar with internet platforms, protocol and voice network systems;
- Excellent computer, organizational and clerical skills;
- Written and verbal communications skills;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Delivery of excellent Customer Experience.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.