About the Job
TEC is recruiting for a Business Account Manager I who will service the commercial customer base through add on sales and contract renewals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Servicing and maintaining customer base in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Revenue retention and developing of assigned customer base.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers to renew service agreements, retaining business.
- Broaden customer awareness and relationships to encompass all appropriate solutions offered by TEC.
- Prepare and present customer quotes and contracts for existing customer renewals.
- Coordinate and assist with Sales and Customer Relations to insure the satisfaction and security of customers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- High School diploma; two years associate degree preferred.
- One or more years of computer experience including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in the telecommunications field.
- Sales and Customer Service Experience preferred.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.