About the Job
TEC is recruiting a Marketing Analyst who will be part of a dynamic team that leads marketing efforts across the southeast. The Marketing Analyst will be responsible for coordinating digital marketing efforts while collecting, analyzing, and reporting on these efforts. The Marketing Analyst will work to measure campaign performance and effectiveness. Analytical and market research experience is preferred.
The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of digital marketing and analytics, expertise in planning and managing research projects, and the ability to work closely with management to interpret and present findings in a clear, concise and actionable way. If you are looking for great opportunities to use your talents and grow with a company who values its customers and employees, join us at TEC.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Work in Google analytics to mine data and report on user behavior.
- Conduct Market research to analyze the competitive landscape.
- Developing new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics and acquiring analyzing data.
- Provide ROI analysis of all marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the creation of digital marketing plans designed to drive traffic and grow revenue.
- Collaborate with the Director of Marketing and other key members to develop segment-specific digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute regular reporting and analysis of direct marketing territory.
- Implement interaction techniques over social media sites.
- Maintain social media presence.
- Identify trends to optimize performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in marketing, sales, business or related field.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing web performance using Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Trade Marks and Copywriting required.
- Extensive knowledge of design implementation and articulate in the web environment.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading and writing abilities.
- Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
- Certifications in Facebook Blueprint, Google Ads, Google Analytics IQ, SEO and SEM.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Kalio, SageX3, ERP, ENPS, iMovie, Edius, Precis, WorldNow, SPSS Statistics, Digital Cheetah Database Manager, WordPress, MailChimp, Constant Contact, Prezi, HTML, CSS and SEMRush.
- Experience in Digital Marketing; Social Media; Reputation Management, Database Management, Web Development, Design and Maintenance, E-Commerce, Advertising, Publishing, Data Analysis and Reporting, and Market Research.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.