Business Account Manager | TEC - Jackson, TN
About the Job
TEC is a leader in traditional network communications as well as hosted voice and internet. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with cutting edge technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is currently recruiting a Business Account Manager to work in a team environment to support all aspects of the Sales Department. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who's a leader in the communications industry, then join TEC!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Servicing and maintaining customer base in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Understands the telecommunications market and the solutions that TEC provides to its clients.
- Revenue retention and developing of assigned customer base.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers to renew service agreements, retaining business, interpret customer needs and promote company products and services.
- Updates and maintains CRM with customer notes, call, meetings and other related sales functions.
- Attend functions such as chamber events, Rotary, etc. as a TEC representative.
- Prepare and present customer quotes and contacts for existing customer renewals.
- Coordinate and assist with Sales and Customer Relations to ensure the satisfaction and security of customers.
- Work well with customers, vendors, sales team, and other departments within TEC.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- High School diploma; two years associate degree preferred.
- Excellent track record of selling into the client base and renewing current client contracts.
- One or more years of computer experience including Microsoft Office.
- Practice and exhibit concise and qualified closing skills to secure renewed business opportunities.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Experience in the telecommunications field.
- Sales and Customer Account Management Experience preferred.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225