Operations Analyst I | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is recruiting for an Operations Analyst who supports the Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance through research and maintenance of tariffs and policy and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze financial data using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Assist in monthly carrier access billing for switched access;
- Assist in the handling of TEC’s compliance with Federal and State tariffs;
- Assist in the accounting, analysis, reconciliations and collections of revenue settlements;
- Assist in the handling of Specialized Services Circuits and State Contract Services;
- Assist or prepare filings for regulatory certifications and reporting requirements;
- Assist in the maintenance and execution of contracts and agreements maintained by the Revenue Assurance Department;
- Assist in the preparation and updates of facilities maps in AutoCAD or other mapping software;
- Assist or prepare materials on development and implementation of new TEC products and services;
- Assist in the preparation of document requests for external audits and reviews;
- Special projects and/or other duties as assigned.
- College degree in Business or Accounting preferred; or a minimum of five years of experience in the telecommunications industry or related field.
- Excellent computer, organizational and clerical skills including keyboarding proficiency, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented with a background in problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability and motivation to learn new software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package: