Contract and Service Order Manager | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a communications company making a positive impacts to its customers, communities and employees. TEC builds connections through fiber optic networks, dark fiber leases, and cloud hosted internet solutions. Our company is expanding into new market areas with fiber internet connections. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to an excellent customer experience. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses and consumers across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
As a Contract and Service Order Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing, preparing and entering data for contracts and orders. If you are competitive, energetic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then join TEC!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing responses to bids, proposals, and contract negotiations on behalf of management.
- Input signed proposals/orders for sales staff as well as TEC Management into the Omnia system.
- Develop a set of standard documents & procedures for the company.
- Analyzes all requirements and provisions in contracts, including terms and conditions to ensure compliance with all laws and regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that contracts are executed in accordance with corporate guidelines and there is no missing information.
- Audits existing contracts and oversees contract modifications. If modifications are needed work with sales staff to make sure these are corrected.
- Monitors the process of each signed contract or order for timely implementation.
- Ensures that business goals are accomplished by contract implementation.
- Communicates implementation timelines to sales staff.
- Coordinates with the finance department to ensure correct billing and collection of contractual revenues.
- Ensures that contracts are in line with corporate goals and objectives.
- Identifies potential improvements to existing contract and review of any contract language changes.
- Prepares reports on the status of contract for TEC sales management.
- Bachelor's Degree or four (4) years related experience.
- Minimum one (1) year of experience in Microsoft Applications
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225