Creative Strategist | Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is recruiting a Creative Strategist who will be be part of a dynamic team that leads marketing efforts across the southeast. The Creative Strategist's primary focus will be supporting our Director of Marketing in developing content for social media and creative design of marketing materials.
The ideal candidate requires a working knowledge of marketing concepts, practices and procedures. If you are looking for great opportunities to use your talents and grow with a company who values its customers and employees, join us at TEC.
- Creating and coordinating social media efforts.
- Creative efforts to ad layout, power point, presentations, internal communications and invitations.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of social media post.
- Gathering information for sales announcements, newsletters articles including production.
- Creating Excel spreadsheets for media and direct mail.
- Write and submit Charitable Contributions for approval.
- Write and submit press releases to media.
- Understand Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in marketing, business or related field and one year of experience in the arena of marketing promotions, media and/or agency experience.
- Experience in measuring and analyzing web performance using Google Analytics.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent teamwork skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading and writing abilities.
- Working knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Highly organized, motivated and able to prioritize and handle multiple projects.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.