Customer Account Manager I | TEC - Roanoke, AL
About the Job
TEC is a leader in Internet, Hosted Voice, and traditional network communication services. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with progressive, forward-thinking technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for business of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana. If you are looking for a rewarding career - join TEC!
TEC is recruiting for a Customer Account Manager I who will service the customer base through sales and contract renewals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Servicing and maintaining customer base in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Revenue retention and developing of assigned customer base.
- Communicating and negotiating with customers to renew service agreements, retaining business.
- Broaden customer awareness and relationships to encompass all appropriate solutions offered by TEC.
- Prepare and present customer quotes and contracts for existing customer renewals.
- Coordinate and assist with Sales and Customer Relations to insure the satisfaction and security of customers.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- High School diploma; two years associate degree preferred.
- One or more years of computer experience including Microsoft Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in telecommunications field.
- Sales and Customer Service Experience preferred.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.