Customer Experience Representative I | TEC - Bay Springs, MS
About the Job
TEC is a communications company making a positive impact to its customers, communities and employees. TEC builds connections through fiber optic networks, dark fiber leases, and cloud hosted internet solutions. Our company is expanding into new market areas with fiber internet connections. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to an excellent customer experience. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses and consumers across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Representative I to work in our Customer Relations Department. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who's on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
As Customer Experience Representative I, you will be responsible for promoting, marketing, selling and servicing all company products and services to existing or potential customers. You will be responsible for constant customer relations and retention.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Build strong customer relations through monitoring and feedback to assist in customer retention.
- Marketing, selling and supporting all products and services of TEC via personal contact, telephone, chat, social media, text, e-mail, and voice mail to both residential and business customers.
- Correspond with customers to answer questions and concerns about TEC products and services, account maintenance, billing, credit checks, order input, payment processing, training and no-payment activities.
- Serve as a first-line liaison for internal and external customers
- Meet departmental and company goals
- Manage new business and upgrades from the initial input to transition to dispatch/field support
- Assist in processing payments and all other transactions to customer's accounts in the billing system
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- One year's experience in a call center in the communications industry or related field
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our steady growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225