Customer Experience Supervisor | TEC - Bay Springs, MS
TEC is a communications company making a positive impact to its customers, communities, and employees. TEC builds connections through fiber optic networks, dark fiber leases, and cloud hosted internet solutions. Our company is expanding into new market areas with fiber internet connections. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to an excellent customer experience. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses and consumers across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation’s leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, and Louisiana.
TEC is currently recruiting for a Customer Experience Supervisor to work in our Customer Relations Department. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who’s on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
About the Job
As Customer Experience Supervisor you will be responsible for driving predetermined goal results to improve experiences of both our new and existing customers to grow and maintain our customer base. You will also be responsible for creating and supporting a friendly and productive work environment as you build a strong team and shape staff behaviors to accomplish desired results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify, implement, and continually look for best practices to streamline processes for the department.
- Research, design, and implement customer experience improvement activities.
- Resolve escalated and complex issues as it relates to customers and the customer relations department.
- Build strong relationships with our internal and external partners.
- Responsible for inbound and outbound sales as you engage in the promotion and selling of company products and services.
- Assist with the creation and implementation of a quality assurance program.
- Responsible for the processing of customer payments.
- Manage the suspension and disconnect activities of customer accounts.
- Utilize written and verbal communication skills to sell or upgrade services, explain bills to customers and handle payment arrangements.
- Some travel will be necessary as you will manage the local markets in MS, TN, and AL.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- One year's experience in a call center in the communications industry or related field
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our steady growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225