Director of Revenue Assurance & Regulatory Compliance | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a communications company with a vision of connecting customers to the world and strengthening the communities we serve. As a family owned and operated business, we value your success and personal growth within the company. We strive to strengthen employees, build customer relationships, expand our fiber network, and increase profitability so that we can reinvest in our employees, company, and communities that we serve. As the Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance, you’ll join an elite team that is connecting rural Americans with dedicated fiber broadband services.
With nearly 100 years in business, TEC is an established innovative communications leader. In the early to mid-1900s, TEC connected countless people to the telephone for the first time. And today, we are accelerating access to high-quality, reliable internet solutions for communities that need it most. With offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana, we are playing a major role in the largest internet infrastructure buildout in the history of our country, and you can be a part of this exciting time.
TEC is seeking a Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance. The main purpose of this job is to direct and lead TEC's Revenue Assurance Department in meeting strategic objectives. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer that is on the cutting edge of the communications industry, then join TEC!
- Lead, develop and manage employees in the Revenue Assurance Department which includes but is not limited to hiring, evaluating performance, training, delegating assignments, review and providing corrective action, and terminations
- Ensure responsibility for remaining compliant with Federal and State Tariffs
- Perform accounting, analysis, reconciliation, and collection of revenue settlements
- Responsible for Specialized Services Circuits and State Contract Services
- Ensures filings of regulatory certifications and reporting requirements are met
- Performs analysis of budget to actual on capital expenditures and construction projects
- Works to develop and implement strategic initiatives to grow the business
- Ensures documentation is provided during external audits and reviews
- Works closely with the Vice President of Strategic Operations to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree required – accounting degree preferred
- Requires ten to fifteen years of progressively and intense experience in telecommunications or related field with a strong financial background
- Must possess proficient skills in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Must have strong skills in communications, negotiations, organization and presentations
TEC's dedication to employees is evident in our robust benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holidays
- 401(k) plan
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, Post Office Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225