Mail Handler 1-3 | MRS - Monroe, LA
About the Job
Mail Routing Services located in Monroe, LA is recruiting a Mail Handler 1 – 3, an entry-level position, to provide support to the Production Delivery Supervisor in the preparation and completion of mailing house services.
As a Mail Hander, you would be responsible for but not limited to:
- Operating various postal and mailing equipment including Postage Meter, Tabber, Labeler, Folder, or Strapper.
- Process client’s mail in accordance with specific mailing instructions.
- Follow and meet all postal regulations and deadlines.
- Drive a motor vehicle on assigned mail routes.
- Operate PTI sort machine.
As a Mail Handler, you must have mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills, effective troubleshooting skills and be reliable and dependable.
Additional requirements of the Mail Handler include:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license
MRS seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. MRS offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
MRS is an equal opportunity provider and employer.