Operations Analyst I | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a leader in Internet, Hosted Voice, and traditional network communication services. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with progressive, forward-thinking technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana. If you are looking for a rewarding career - join TEC!
TEC is recruiting for an Operations Analyst who support the Director of Revenue Assurance and Regulatory Compliance through research and maintenance of tariffs and policy and procedures.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Compile and analyze financial data using Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Assist in monthly carrier access billing for switched access
- Assist in handling of TEC's compliance with Federal and State tariffs
- Assist in the accounting, analysis, reconciliations and collections of revenue settlements
- Assist in the handling of Specialized Services Circuits and State Contract Services
- Assist or prepare fillings for regulatory certifications and reporting requirements
- Assist in the maintenance and execution of contracts and agreements maintained by the Revenue Assurance Department
- Assist in the preparation and updates of facilities maps in AutoCAD or other mapping software
- Assist or prepare materials on development and implementation of new TEC products and services
- Assist in the preparation of document requests for external audits and reviews
- Special projects and/or other duties as assigned
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- College degree in Business or Accounting preferred; or a minimum of five years of experience in the telecommunications industry or related field.
- Excellent computer, organizational and clerical skills including keyboarding proficiency, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Detail oriented with a background in problem solving skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability and motivation to learn new software.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Paid Personal Time and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225