Product & Development Specialist | TEC - Jackson, MS
TEC is a communications company making a positive impact to its customers, communities and employees. TEC builds connections through fiber optic networks, dark fiber leases, and cloud hosted internet solutions. Our company is expanding into new market areas with fiber internet connections. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to an excellent customer experience. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses and consumers across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
About the Job
TEC is looking for a high energy, motivated Product & Development Specialist to grow company revenue by developing new products, strategies, and business plans for the company. If you are competitive, energetic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then join TEC!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Envision, create and develop ongoing solutions to meet prospect and customer demands in the IT and Communications sector.
- Grow company revenue by developing concepts and ideas for new products, strategies, and business plans.
- Research and monitor existing client base and industry development to identify new product opportunities.
- Design, execute, and manage projects.
- Develop plans to increase sales, establish deadlines and ensure the product and development teams are on schedule.
- Ensure products meet certain standards of quality and safety.
- Develop prototypes and document product specifications.
- Lead efforts in testing products and document findings.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirement for retention products.
- Research and compile reports on the state of the industry, trend forecasts, and competitive analysis.
- Assist in the development and implementation of operational guidelines and objectives for the product portfolio.
- Evaluate consumer preferences and use data to create recommendations for product enhancement or innovation.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in business, computer science, economics, marketing, or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years' experience in product and development or related experience.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and abilities while collaborating with others.
- Must possess excellent strong problem-solving skills and strong analytical skills.
- Must be proficient with computer software applications including spreadsheets, databases, word processing and presentation software.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our steady growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923 Jackson, MS 39225