Residential Account Manager - Part Time | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a communications company making a positive impact to its customers, communities and employees. TEC builds connections through fiber optic networks, dark fiber leases, and cloud hosted internet solutions. Our company is expanding into new market areas with fiber internet connections. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to an excellent customer experience. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses and consumers across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation’s leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is looking for a high energy, motivated Residential Account Manager to build relationships through direct sales of TEC voice and data solutions. Your enthusiasm to generate sales for new services will be rewarded through a salary plus commission pay plan! If you are competitive, energetic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then join TEC!
As a Residential Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting, growing and selling TEC services and technology, leveraging relationships and closing new business, specifically in the broadband expansion project.
- Tuesday - Friday: 2PM - 7PM
- Saturday: 9AM - 1PM
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Responsible for growing, servicing, and retaining a residential customer base in a fast paced and competitive environment.
- Responsible for selling into the fringe market areas to expand and grow residential base.
- Stay abreast of company products and industry tends to best meet the needs of the customer.
- Demonstrate the ability to continually improve communication, negotiation, and closing skills that lead to interpreting customer needs while effectively promoting company products/services and securing service agreements to obtain revenue growth.
- Update and maintain customer accounts information with customer notes, calls, documents, as well as spreadsheets and reporting documents.
- Responsible for obtaining and maintaining up-to-date customer record information including but not limited to contact information, updated CPNI, email, and alternate phone contacts as necessary.
- Interact with customers to build relationships that promote satisfaction in TEC brands and products leading to referrals.
- Research, prepare, and present solutions for residential customers that would include, but not be limited to voice, data, and wi-fi management.
- Coordinate and assist with Sales and Customer Relations to ensure the satisfaction and security of customers.
- Attend functions such as chamber events, community sponsored events, TEC marketing events, as a TEC representative.
- Demonstrate willingness to remain flexible in work scheduling to achieve necessary call results.
- Serve as a team player working well with customers, business sales team, and other departments within TEC organization.
- High school diploma; two-year associate degree preferred
- Previous outbound call center or inside sales experience preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in residential sales preferred
- Consultative Selling experience preferred
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225