Regional Operations Manager | TEC - West Tennessee
About the Job
Building communities and connecting people; we are TEC. Committed to customers and our employees, TEC is a communications company with sights set on expansion and success for our today and tomorrow. TEC seeks new opportunities that enhance life for our communities. We focus on our responsibility to the customer and to each other as we work toward increased efficiencies in daily life. TEC brings technology to the fingertips of many with our dedicated fiber network.
At TEC, team members share a vision for strengthening employees and customers while expanding and increasing profitability to reinvest in our people, our communities, and our company. Our team members are instilled with innovation dedication.
This position is responsible for representing the Company and managing employees with dependability and fairness.
- Direct and manage outside plant supervisors and staff in construction, installation, and maintenance of internet, SIP, and voice services.
- Provide guidance, accountability, and leadership in daily work responsibilities, hiring, discipline, and performance reviews.
- Oversee and verify that TEC practices are being followed while working to improve operational efficiencies and productivity.
- Work with local teams, engineering and contractors to manage all construction and other projects.
- Managing local teams and project within budget and providing status updates on a regular basis.
- Responsible for ensuring adequate inventory is available at all times.
- Ensure maintenance and proper working order for company vehicles and equipment.
- Responsible for all work performed in accordance with TEC Safety Policy and OSHA standards and meet approved standards and quality.
- Responsible for compliance with all legal, regulatory and safety requirements as they relate to Federal, State, and local regulating agencies.
- Additional duties that may be assigned.
Note: This is a summary of job responsibilities. Management retains the right to adjust these responsibilities at any time during employment.
- Bachelor's degree or substantial experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience
- Requires basic computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office
- Must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills.
TEC's dedication to employees is evident in our robust benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225