Residential Account Manager | TEC
About the Job
TEC is a leader in traditional network communications as well as hosted voice and internet. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. you will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with cutting edge technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is looking for a high energy, motivated Residential Account Manager to build relationships through direct sales of TEC voice and data solutions. Your enthusiasm to generate sales for new services will be rewarded through a salary plus commission pay plan! If you are competitive, energetic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then join TEC!
As a Residential Account Manager, you will be responsible for promoting, growing and selling TEC services and technology, leveraging relationships and closing new business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Servicing, maintaining and growing residential customer base.
- Have a deep understanding of the telecommunications market and the solutions that TEC provides.
- Revenue retention, development and growth of customer base.
- Improving communications and negotiation skills to renew service agreements, retain revenue, interpret customer needs and promote company products and services.
- Practicing and exhibiting concise and qualified closing skills to secure and grow revenue.
- Update and maintain customer accounts with customer notes, calls, and documents.
- Broaden customer awareness and nurture residential customers.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn and apply new sales techniques.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired:
- High School diploma; two-year associate degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in residential sales
- Relationship management
- Consultative Selling
- Industry Knowledge
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.