Residential Sales Supervisor | TEC
About the Job
TEC is a leader in internet, Hosted Voice, and traditional network communication services. Our hones commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with progressive, forward-thinking technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana. If you are looking for a rewarding career - join TEC!
The overall purpose of the Residential Sales Supervisor is to lead a team that is tasked to grow the residential customer base through new accounts, add on sales and service upgrades.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assisting the Sales Manager in leading the residential sales team in servicing, maintaining and growing the customer base.
- Maintain and track all activity of Residential Account Managers.
- A deep understanding of the telecommunications market and the solutions that TEC provides to its clients.
- Responsible for revenue retention, development and growth of customer base.
- Assist Sales Manager to grow residential revenue through add on and up-sell of existing base as well as manage target market areas to new accounts.
- Responsible for improving communications and negotiation skills to renew service agreements, retain residential revenue, interpret customer needs and promote company products and services.
- Oversee updates and assures that customer accounts are documented appropriately with customer notes, calls, and documents.
- Broaden customer awareness and nurture customer relationships.
- Coordinate and assist Sales Manager in revising and implementing sales strategies and market outreach plans.
**Skill Set/Certifications Desired:
- High School diploma; two-year college degree preferred
- Two years of managing a client base required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in Microsoft applications.
- Experience in the telecommunications field.
- Sales and Customer Service Experience required.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.