Senior Account Executive | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
TEC is a leader in traditional network communications as well as hosted voice and internet. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with cutting edge technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for business of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is looking for a high energy, motivated Senior Account Executive to build relationships through direct sales of our business voice and data solutions. Your enthusiasm to generate sales for new services will be rewarded through a salary plus commission pay plan! If you are competitive, energetic and have an entrepreneurial spirit, then join TEC!
As a Senior Account Executive, you will be responsible for promoting and selling TEC services and technology, leveraging relationships and closing new business.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Seek and develop large new business customers by using strategic selling skills.
- Understand customer business operations and develop comprehensive data and voice solutions to meet their needs.
- Maintain strong knowledge of all of TEC products and services.
- Attend community events representing TEC.
- Serve as a mentor within the sales team.
- Prepare and present professional corporate business proposals and executive presentations.
- Build and maintain meaningful business relationships, and internal partnerships.
- Incorporate all applicable sales stimulation strategies, programs, and other targeting contacts, e.g. cold calling, prospecting, networking, and market knowledge.
- Submit sales reports for prospects, including sales forecast to Sales Manager.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- Bachelor's degree preferred with at least 5 years of sales experience.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting/exceeding quota year over year.
- Excellent communication skills.
- CRM Experience.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Relationship management.
- Consultative Selling.
- Industry Knowledge.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.