Technical Writer | TEC - Jackson, MS
About the Job
The Technical Writer will write descriptive manuals and guides for complex subjects. The Technical Writer will research topics, write documents, and edit work for publication. This position will research products, services, projects, technology, or concepts to be documented and easily understood by a broad audience. This position will provide a variety of tasks related to documentation of project management. If you want to join a team that has a spirit of adaptability and collaboration, then apply today!
- Determine the clearest and most logical way to present information for greatest reader comprehension.
- Generate innovative ideas for content and workflow solutions.
- Meet with subject-matter experts to ensure specialized topics are appropriately addressed.
- Analyze information required for the development or update of policy, procedure, and form documentation.
- Review and/or copyedit content developed by other members of the team.
- Perform other assigned duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
- Requires two (2) years of technical writing experience
- Requires experience in Microsoft Office Applications
- Requires good organization, presentation, negotiations, and communication skills, including maintaining and meeting various competing deadlines
TEC’s dedication to employees is evident in our robust benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Coverage – Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holidays
- 401(k) plan
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, Post Office Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225.