Technician I | TEC - Bay Springs, MS
About the Job
TEC is looking for a Technician that will perform installation and repair of Voice, Data, Broadband, SIP and Security Systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who’s on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
As a Technician, you will be responsible for installing and repairing Voice, Data, Broadband, SIP and Security Systems. Job requires familiarity with industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Knowledge of basic telephony and data communications, wiring and devices is essential.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Install company products and services including voice, data, broadband, video & security systems.
- Create, manage, update and escalate tickets in ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve/repair customer issues associated with company products and services.
- Local travel requires a valid driver's license with clean driving record.
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Operate test equipment to test circuits.
- Follow all company procedures.
- Build positive relationship with customers and coworkers.
Skill Set/Certifications Desired
- Previous experience installing and maintaining security, home automation and video surveillance.
- Experience with voice and data communications.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills.
- Technical support experience.
- Reliable & dependable.
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive benefits package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.