Technician | TEC - Bradford, TN
About the Job
TEC is a leader in traditional network communications as well as hosted voice and internet. Our honest commitment to customers drives TEC continually to develop creative technology solutions through innovative thinking within a client-focused business model. You will be part of a team that is committed to serving customers with cutting edge technology. The use of technology and our highly experienced staff provide superior results for businesses of all sizes across the southern United States. TEC stands as one of the nation's leaders in this ever-changing industry with offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana.
TEC is looking for a Technician that will perform installation and repair of Voice, Data, Broadband and SIP Systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who's on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
As a Technician, you will be responsible for installing and repairing Voice, Data, Broadband and SIP Systems. Job requires familiarity with industry concepts, practices, and procedures. Knowledge of basic telephony and data communications, wiring and devices is essential.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Install company products and services including voice, data, broadband systems
- Create, manage, update and escalate tickets in ticketing system
- Troubleshoot and resolve/repair customer issues associated with company products and services
- Locate travel requires a valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Operate test equipment to test circuits
- Experience with voice and data communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Technical support experience
- Reliable & dependable
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company procedures
- Build positive relationship with customers and coworkers
TEC seeks qualified professionals to assist and share in our continued growth. TEC offers employees the following competitive package:
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off and Holidays
- Group Life Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to: HumanResources@tec.com or mail to Human Resources Dept., TEC, P.O. Box 22923, Jackson, MS 39225
TEC is an equal opportunity provider and employer.