Technician I | TEC - Camden/Henry, TN
About the Job
TEC is a communications company with a vision of connecting customers to the world and strengthening the communities we serve. As a family owned and operated business, we value your success and personal growth within the company. We strive to strengthen employees, build customer relationships, expand our fiber network, and increase profitability so that we can reinvest in our employees, company, and communities that we serve. As a Technician I, you’ll join an elite team that is connecting rural Americans with dedicated fiber broadband services.
With nearly 100 years in business, TEC is an established innovative communications leader. In the early to mid-1900s, TEC connected countless people to the telephone for the first time. And today, we are accelerating access to high-quality, reliable internet solutions for communities that need it most. With offices in Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee and Louisiana, we are playing a major role in the largest internet infrastructure buildout in the history of our country, and you can be a part of this exciting time.
TEC is looking for a Technician I that will perform installation and repair of Voice, Data, Broadband and SIP Systems. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and relevant work experience. If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your career with an employer who's on the cutting edge of the telecommunications industry, then join TEC!
- Install company products and services including voice, data, broadband and security systems
- Create, manage, update and escalate tickets in ticketing system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve/repair customer issues associated with company products and services
- Local travel requires a valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Operate test equipment to test circuits
- Operate company vehicle in a safe manner
- Follow all company procedures
- Build positive relationship with customers and coworkers
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Two years of related experience
- Experience with voice and data communications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Technical support experience
- Reliable & dependable
TEC's dedication to employees is evident in our robust benefit package that includes:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Supplemental Coverage - Accident, Cancer, Term Life, LTD
- Paid Vacation, Personal Time Off, and Holidays
- 401(k) plan
Send resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to: Human Resources Dept., TEC, Post Office 22923, Jackson, MS 39225