- Prorated Charges are partial monthly charges that are incurred anytime you make changes to the products and services on your account.
- Your monthly service is billed one month in advance.
- Your first bill will reflect charges for a partial month of service as well as a full month of charges for the following month.
- Adding a new service or changes to an existing service is shown as charges for the current month (i.e., a partial month of service) as well as a full month of charges for the following month of service.
- When combining bills, your first bill may have prorated charges to adjust for the timing of two different bill cycles into one bill.
For Customer Support, please call 1-800-832-2515 or contact us by email.