1. What is Fiber Internet:
Fiber-optic Internet, or Fiber, is an Internet connection that is faster than DSL or Cable. Speeds up to 1 Gig mean uninterrupted video streaming and gaming on many devices at the same time.
Fiber-optic connections work by sending information as optic (light) signals over glass wires.
2. How do I sign up for service?
You can sign up for service by visiting our sign-up page.
3. When will service be available?
We plan to start construction in 2021 and to build out our network following an aggressive 10 year schedule.
4. How can I find out when service is available in my area?
- You can submit your information on our sign-up page. We will contact you when service becomes available in your area.
- You can follow us on social media @TECconnects for regular updates.
5. How much will service cost?
We are working on competitive pricing for Southern Pine Electric co-op customers.
To be notified when pricing is available:
- Please complete our sign-up page
- Or, regularly check our website for pricing updates
6. What services are available to Southern Pine Electric Co-op customers?
We offer the following services for residential and business customers:
- Fiber internet up to 1 Gig
See our website for more information.